- To prevent lost time: on using the most effective medication first, not last
- ADHD, Accidents, and Premature Death
- How lithium helps prevent suicide: one patient’s experience
- Psychopharmacology Made Simple: What’s it like when an SSRI[i] works?
- Psychopharmacology Made Simple: What’s it like when Wellbutrin works?
Monthly Archives: February 2014
I first became aware of the CURES program a few years ago, after a psychiatrist left a voicemail warning me that patient X, to whom I had been prescribing a controlled substance, was receiving the same drug not only from … Continue reading