- To prevent lost time: on using the most effective medication first, not last
- ADHD, Accidents, and Premature Death
- How lithium helps prevent suicide: one patient’s experience
- Psychopharmacology Made Simple: What’s it like when an SSRI[i] works?
- Psychopharmacology Made Simple: What’s it like when Wellbutrin works?
Monthly Archives: May 2015
In order to analyze Davis’ fresh approach to the translation, I would like to compare her work in a famous passage from the novel …. The passage ends with a beautiful and often quoted simile in which Flaubert compares human … Continue reading
“I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a … Continue reading
The pricing of generic medications for uninsured patients is irrational and counter-intuitive. Because of this, the uninsured patient can pay far too much for a generic drug. One might expect that the price of a generic medication to be “low”, … Continue reading