- To prevent lost time: on using the most effective medication first, not last
- ADHD, Accidents, and Premature Death
- How lithium helps prevent suicide: one patient’s experience
- Psychopharmacology Made Simple: What’s it like when an SSRI[i] works?
- Psychopharmacology Made Simple: What’s it like when Wellbutrin works?
Monthly Archives: June 2015
On Is Adult ADHD a Childhood-Onset Neurodevelopmental Disorder? Evidence From a Four-Decade Longitudinal Cohort Study by T. E. Moffitt et al. Published online: May 22, 2015 http://dx.doi.org/10.1176/appi.ajp.2015.14101266
This surprising article will probably change the way clinicians view and assess adult ADHD and the way DSM-6 conceptualizes it. DSM-5 considers ADHD a “neurodevelopmental disorder” (page 32) and states that “ADHD begins in childhood” (page 61). Diagnostic Criterion B … Continue reading