- To prevent lost time: on using the most effective medication first, not last
- ADHD, Accidents, and Premature Death
- How lithium helps prevent suicide: one patient’s experience
- Psychopharmacology Made Simple: What’s it like when an SSRI[i] works?
- Psychopharmacology Made Simple: What’s it like when Wellbutrin works?
Monthly Archives: November 2016
The English have a somewhat more relaxed attitude towards drinking in pregnancy than we do in the States. From the RCOG: “It is recommended that you do not drink alcohol during the first three months of pregnancy. Drinking small amounts … Continue reading