- To prevent lost time: on using the most effective medication first, not last
- ADHD, Accidents, and Premature Death
- How lithium helps prevent suicide: one patient’s experience
- Psychopharmacology Made Simple: What’s it like when an SSRI[i] works?
- Psychopharmacology Made Simple: What’s it like when Wellbutrin works?
Monthly Archives: May 2017
How lithium helps prevent suicide: a patient’s experience Lithium is one of the most effective anti-suicide medications psychiatrists have to treat patients with mood disorders. http://www.bmj.com/content/346/bmj.f3646 How it works is unknown. [i] Recently, a patient of mine … Continue reading